|Type||ACTROS 5548 10X4 XCMG DG88 FIRE FIGHTER PLATFORM 88 METERS UNUSED|
|Extras||ABS, Central doorlocking, Cruise control, Electric windows, Air-conditioning, Park distance control system, Radio/CD, Diesel, Euro 4, Used, 12 Operating hours, Tare Weight: 52650 kg, Max. Weight: 52800 kg|
Options: Air conditioning, Air horn, Aluminium fuel tank, Anti-lock braking system, Central locking, Cruise control, Electrically adjustable door mirrors, Electrically operated windows, Fog lights, PTO, Radio/cassette player, Radio/CD player, Reversing camera, Speed limiter, Spotlights, Stability control, Toolbox, Visor
Model year: 2015
Power: 353 kW (480 HP)
Number of cylinders: 6
Engine capacity: 11.946 cc
Carrying capacity: 150 kg
Battery: 24 V
Mast length: 88 m
Maximum reach: 2.500 cm
General condition: very good
Technical condition: very good
Visual appearance: very good
Vermogen: 353 kW (480 PK)
Aantal cilinders: 6
Motorinhoud: 11.946 cc
Laadvermogen: 150 kg
Accu: 24 V
Mastlengte: 88 m
Maximale reikwijdte: 2.500 cm
Algemene staat: zeer goed
Technische staat: zeer goed
Optische staat: zeer goed
MERCEDES-BENZ ACTROS 5548 FIRE FIGHTING PLATFORM 88 METER HIGH XCMG TYPE DG 88
EURO 4 L PAKKET 480 HP
WHEELBASE 510 CM
STEEL SUSPENSION FRONT AND BACK SIDE
ACTROS CAB WITH AIRCO NIGHTHEATER
TYERS GOOD CONDITION
YOM 2015 UNUSED !!
1. Benz Actros 5548 10×4*6 second type chassis: with an Euro compliant engine equipped, has features of advanced performance, large carrying capacity, good maneuverability and sufficient power reserve.
2. Powerful rescue capacity: wide safe working radius and space, combination of two stages telescoping boom and one folding jib contributes to more prominent capability for surmounting obstacle and high flexibility at rescue site.
3. Well equipped fire-fighting system:
PSP1500 pump made by Darley America: driven by full power PTO, has reliable performance and sufficient power reserve, suitable for a long-time operation.
Fire monitor on platform: 3578(monitor body)/5177(water nozzle)+3626(foam nozzle) electric control fire monitor made by Akron America.
Automatic foam ratio mixer system: with two kinds of parallel automatic proportioning system adopted, suitable for class A/B foam solution, which may be adjusted in the range of 0.5-10%, and may produce large flow foam solution.
4. Advanced control system frame: distributed control technology based on double-controller and CAN is adopted and detection of double-input signals, control of double-output signals and three control panels with human-computer interaction interface (i.e. at chassis rear box, turntable and platform) are designed. Automatic reliable leveling of chassis and superstructure, interlocking of chassis and superstructure, and self-navigation of boom deploying, limitation of pump pressure, as well as speed decrease buffer in different working areas, extreme position limit, dynamic indication of boom state, emergency power and indication of warning and error information are available.
5. Hydraulic system of dual variable displacement pump constant pressure system plus servo proportional valve control system: valve opening characteristic curves are optimized, system matching level is improved and operation performance is increased.
6. Well equipped safety protection system:
1) Overloading and over-working radius operation may be prevented because computer technology and measures combining electro-hydraulic control technology and mechanical detection are employed, consequently danger is eliminated fundamentally;
2) Design means such as logical interlocking and security control are used to make mis-operation be prevented automatically;
3) Audio and visual alarm information channels are equipped, so as to offer real-time and dynamic caution indication to operator.
7. Powerful platform: the platform may turn 45°leftwards or rightwards around the jib. Flap fitted in front of the platform facilitates to access the object to be rescued. Hydraulic power supply reserved in the platform may provide power to other assisting devices, broadening the rescue capacity of the machine.
8. Structure and mechanism innovation improving operation performance and safety
8.1 Two-stage outrigger beam supporting system: innovated reverse-arranged jack cylinder and stress detecting way contribute to increase in cylinder rod protection and decrease in lateral stress applied to cylinder rod; overlapping of outrigger box and outrigger beam is improved; outrigger control valves are installed in such way that synchronism of outrigger movement and leveling efficiency are ensured.
8.2 Combined boom:
Innovated side-located telescoping boom may be folded reversely, in result, the height of whole machine is reduced and maneuverability is improved; innovated design of two-stage single-acting sleeve-type cylinder in the telescoping system of No. 1 boom significantly lowers the driving force for telescoping movement, decreases the weight of telescoping system and simplifies telescoping operation; innovated design of hydraulic hose and cable transferring system in No. 2 boom not only improves the utilization efficiency of section and lightens boom weight but also increases rigidity and makes the appearance more artistic.
8.3 Hydraulic hose and cable transferring system:
Hydraulic hose and cable transferring system of No. 1 boom is designed to be located outside of boom, in which plastic drag chain and aluminum chain groove not only effectively lighten system weight, but also solve the frication problem of moving parts during telescoping movement; hydraulic hose and cable transferring system of No. 2 boom is designed to be located inside of boom, which makes side-location of combined boom possible.
9. Automatic lubrication system: it lubricates main movable positions according to preset interval. Reliable operation may be ensured, service life improved and maintenance cost reduced.
10. Park Distance Control (PDC), anemometer, air breathing system and fire site monitoring device are available for option, so as to improve personalized operation and safety.
11. Based on the global international matching parts, i.e. majority of parts in electric system, hydraulic system and fire fighting system are imported from distinguished suppliers as well as steel plates for chassis and main structural members.
EXPORT ONLY POSSIBLE OUTSIDE THE EU
WE HAVE 6 X FIREFIGHTING TRUCKS IN STOCK READY TO GO
WIR SPRECHEN DEUTSCH
WE SPEAK ENGLISCH